One of the best underrated ways of boosting weight loss is by raising metabolism and controlling appetite with anti-oxidant rich teas. Some of these teas which speed up your digestion, decrease the bad cholesterol levels and may actually help the shrink fat cells especially caffeine – relied teas provides optimum calorie to burn very effectively. In this article, VKool.com will show you weight loss tea recipe: top 11 best solutions. The writing collected a list of best tea recipes for weight loss from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn these 11 tea recipes for weight loss in more detail!
Weight Loss Tea Recipe: Top 11 Best Solutions You Should Follow
1. Fennel Tea
You can achieve weight loss by eating less and nutritious diet, also regular intake some teas. Looking for weight loss tea recipe, fennel tea is one of the top choices for you. Fennel tea has many health advantages and it’s loaded with high content of magnesium, potassium, calcium, vitamin C and B. It works as an appetite suppressant and one metabolism booster helping a lot in cutting down these extra calories from the body. In addition, it flushes out all toxins from the body by cleansing the colon as well as loses the extra weight. Here are detailed directions to make this weight loss tea recipe:
- Take fennel seeds (a teaspoon) and nettle leaves (2 teaspoons).
- Stir it well in three cups of boiling water, and then steep it for some minutes.
- Strain this tea into tea cup and now drink this by adding any flavor like lemon juice or honey or Stevia.
- Consuming this tea regularly will help you to lose weight very effectively.
- Take fennel seeds (4 teaspoons) and pour this in boiling water (2 pints) on stove.
- Decrease the heat, and then simmer it for around 5 minutes.
- Remove it from this heat and then cover it for around 5 – 7 minutes.
- Lastly strain this tea and consume this either in iced or hot for about 3 – 4 times per day.
- Regularly drink the tea to get relief from your weight loss.
Learn more: 16 Health Advantages Of Vitamin C For Skin, Hair And The Body
2. Garlic Tea
This is also a great weight loss tea recipe. Garlic is an herb which works as an appetite suppressant aiding for weight loss. It has the hormone leptin that decreases the fat by enhancing the metabolism and thus producing adrenalin to your nervous system. In addition, it has anti-oxidants, antibiotics such as phytocide and allicin that assists to aid weight loss by controlling your cholesterol levels. This tea also helps to remove the toxins from the body and cleanse the colon in order to remove the extra calories for your weight loss. Here are step by step instructions to make this weight loss tea recipe:
- Take water (a cup) and boil it for several minutes.
- Bring the water to boil and next turn off the heat.
- Later add 2 – 3 garlic cloves which are crushed finely in this water.
- Leave it to steep for around 5 – 10 minutes, and after that strain this tea in order to discard the garlic cloves.
- Consume this tea by adding a little of lemon juice and honey to that tea.
- Stir it well and now drink this tea to get instant relief from your weight loss.
- Continue drinking this tea daily helps to give you fit health and perfect slim.
- Take 4 garlic cloves (minced), fresh grated ginger root (4 chunks), juice of one fresh lemon and cayenne pepper (a small dash).
- Set all these ingredients in one large mug / teapot.
- Next fill this mug with boiled water, and then steep it for around 15 – 20 minutes
- Strain this tea and consume it to lose weight.
- You should continue taking the tea regularly to get instant relief from the weight loss.
- This tea assists to balance out the outtake and intake of calories and it’s a refreshing tea.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Garlic To The Human Body
3. Ginger Tea
Generally, this is also an excellent weight loss tea recipe. Ginger works as a fat burner which helps to lose fat, gradually reduces the number of cholesterol and fat cells from the body to leave you lose weight and have a fit and slim look. For best results, what you need to do:
- Take fresh ginger root (1 inch) and next wash it off thoroughly
- Then cut the ginger into pieces and a cut one lemon into half.
- Later take one pan and boil water by adding water (1 ½ cup) into it..
- Afterwards add the ginger pieces into this water.
- Cover it and steep this for around10 – 15 minutes.
- Strain this tea and squeeze this juice of 1/2 a lemon in this.
- Stir it well and now sip it slowly when it’s warm.
- Drink this regularly either once or two times a day will give instant relief from the fat and also loses your weight.
- You may use ground ginger if you do not have this fresh ginger root at the home.
- Take water (4 cups) and bring it to boil in one saucepan.
- When the water begins boiling, and then add ground ginger (3/4 teaspoon) into it.
- Leave it to steep for some minutes and add tea leaves (1 ½ tablespoon).
- Lastly pour this into mug using a strainer and after that add a little honey and a few drops of lemon.
- Consume this regularly for about 2 – 3 times per day to cut down all extra calories that results in weight.
- Take 1/2 a tablespoon each of ginger powder and cinnamon powder.
- Mix all of these in boiling water (a cup) and stir it.
- Consume this once per day in the morning with an empty stomach in order to lose the overweight.
- This mixture has great impact against the bacteria, boosts the metabolism as well as helps to lose weight.
- Regularly consuming this tea as a first choice in the morning can definitely help you to lose extra weight.
- But ensure that to consult your doctor before going through the process as it can result in any other health troubles if you are using any medications.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Ginger Tea And Side Effects When Consuming It
4. Lemon Tea
This is also a great weight loss tea recipe. Lemon tea helps for hydration and speeds up your immunity. Lemon has many nutrients that combats against many diseases and helps in weight loss. In order to make this weight loss tea recipe, you can do as follows:
- Take water (a cup) and boil it by placing this on the stove.
- Add tea leaves or tea powder (a teaspoon) to this boiling water.
- Leave it to boil for around 2 – 3 minutes, and after that let it cool for a few minutes.
- Strain this tea and squeeze 1/2 a lemon juice into this.
- Stir it well and later add a little bit of honey into this.
- Mix it and consume this tea to get instant relief from the problem of weight loss.
- You should regularize the process of drinking this tea to inhibit the over calories as well as overweight.
- Take one fresh lemon peel and next add this to boiling water (a cup).
- Steep it for some minutes and later strain the tea.
- Add a little bit of honey as per the preference, and then mix it well.
- Consume this to remove the overweight as well as to have active and healthy body.
- Regular consuming of this lemon tea for two times per day will definitely assist to get relief from this weight loss
Learn more: 41 Health And Beauty Advantages Of Lemon Juice, Oil And Peel
5. Peppermint Tea
Peppermint is one natural appetite suppressant. Especially, it soothes the digestion as well as promotes your healthy bowel movements by calming the gastro-intestinal organs. The tea has all the essential nutrients for your body like calcium, magnesium and potassium which helps you to take all these things into the body and this lastly controls craving, raises immunity to relieve indigestion, inhibit infection and promotes weight loss. Here are detailed instructions for you to make this weight loss tea recipe:
- Take one tablespoon of either dried or fresh leaves.
- Add it to boiling water (a cup) and steep it for around 5 – 7 minutes.
- Strain this tea and later add a little of honey to this.
- Stir it and sip this tea slowly to enjoy its taste and also to lose weight.
- Consume this tea daily to lose overweight as well as to prevent indigestion problems.
- Take a tea bag containing the flavor of peppermint.
- Then dip it in one coffee mug of hot water and after that, steep it for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Afterwards take out this tea bag and consume this to lose weight.
- You should continue drinking the tea for once or two times per day to aid in weight loss.
Learn more: 43 Health Advantages Of Peppermint Oil Supplements
6. Pineapple Tea
Seeking another great weight loss tea recipe, you should choose pineapple tea. It contains rich anti-oxidants and also contains storehouse of various vitamins, minerals and nutrition’s that aids to lose weight without any nutrition lose. For the most beneficial results, what you need to do:
- Take one pineapple fruit and consume its fruit and leave its skin.
- Then take this skin and wash it properly in order to make tea with it.
- After that take skin and dried leaves.
- These two are combined with boiling water, and then boil it for around 10 – 15 minutes.
- After brewing this, strain this tea and consume this as hot beverage.
- Regularize consuming this tea to inhibit the overweight and finally to look slim and fit.
- Take boiling water (3 ½ cups) and next add mint leaves (or three mint tea bags).
- Cover this and leave it to steep for around 5 – 7 minutes.
- Later remove these tea bags and gently squeeze it to extract the liquid.
- Thereafter add pineapple juice concentrate (3/4 cup) and sugar (2 tablespoons) in a large pitcher.
- Then add filtered tea in this and drink this tea.
- You can drink the tea by pouring some ice cubes or leave it to cool for a few minutes and finally drink this.
- Regular intake of this tea will help to decrease the overweight and makes you to look smart.
Learn more: 10 Health Advantages Of Sugar Cane And Sugar Cane Juice
7. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is also considered a great weight loss tea recipe. Chamomile is rich in magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, calcium and also contains flavonoids which assist to become balanced diet that finally gains weight loss. For satisfied results, what you need to do:
- Take dried chamomile tea (a teaspoon) and add it to water (a cup).
- Steep this for at least ten minutes and later strain the tea.
- Consume this tea when it’s warm or chill to remove weight loss.
- Consuming this cup of tea prior to each meal will release the gastric juices that promote better digestion and lastly aid weight loss.
- Or enjoying this cup of tea prior to going to sleep will calm your body and helps to have perfect night’s sleep because improper sleep disrupts the system as well as contributes to weight gain.
- Regularize drinking the tea may promotes weight loss.
- Take loose leaf tea or a tea bag and then add this to the mug or cup.
- Pour the boiling water into this cup slightly and later steep it for around 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove loose tea leaves or the tea bag from this water and then add any of the lemon juice or sweetener or honey or mint leaves giving delicious flavor to this tea.
- Stir it well and now drink the tea to lose the overweight.
Learn more: 10 Health Advantages Of Oolong Tea
8. Rooibos Tea Or Red Tea
Here are detailed guides to make this weight loss tea recipe:
- Take 15gm of rooibos and next put these in one tea pot.
- Pour water over it and leave it to steep for around 5 – 7 minutes.
- Strain this tea through sieve into the second teapot.
- Later sweeten the tea with sugar or honey or artificial sweeteners and lemon juice (few drops) to this.
- Stir it well and now consume this tea to get instant relief from the problem of weight loss and to obtain many health advantages.
- For more effective results, you should consume this regularly.
- Take tea leaves (a teaspoon) and place this for every eight oz (1 cup).
- Later pour this boiling water into that teacup or tea pot.
- Leave it to steep for around 5 – 8 minutes and after that add milk, honey or sugar to taste.
- Or alternatively you can brew this tea in hot milk and consume this tea.
- Consume this to get instant relief from the overweight and regularize consuming this tea.
Learn more: 38 Healthy And Beauty Advantages Of Drinking Green Tea Daily
9. White Tea
White tea has small amount of caffeine which works to boost the metabolism and decreases the extra calories in order to lose weight. Here are detailed directions for you to follow:
- Take one saucepan and next pour water into this that has to fill a teapot or teacup.
- Bring this water to boil and reach this to 180° in order to avoid the bitter result.
- Or less boil this for at least thirty seconds and then place either loose leaf tea (a tablespoon) into this tea infuser into one teacup.
- Or you may use 2 bags of white tea for each cup in this teapot.
- After that fill this tea pot with enough hot water up to about 3/4 inch of rim.
- Leave it to steep for 7 minutes.
- Remove the tea and consume this tea regularly in order to get relief from the problem of weight loss.
- Alternative you can consume this many ways such as drink this over ice to instead the soda.
- Drink this tea a few times a day. Regularize the habit of consuming this tea to inhibit the obesity by decreasing the cholesterol.
Learn more: 12 Health Advantages Of Jasmine Tea And Its Side Effects
10. Dandelion Tea
This is also a good weight loss tea recipe. For expected results, what you need to do:
- Take one small piece of the fresh dandelion root and next wash it thoroughly in order to clear the dirt on this.
- Take water (a glass) and bring this to boil up to the boiling point.
- Next add this root in this boiling water, and later steep it for around 5 – 10 minutes.
- Strain this tea in order to discard the roots and drink it for not more than three times every day till you obtained the expected weight loss goal.
- First of all, take one quart of water and next boil it in one saucepan.
- Later chop dried dandelion root (1/2 – 2 teaspoons) and place the dried root in saucepan.
- Allow it like that in the boiling water for around 5 – 10 minutes and strain this tea with strainer into teapot.
- Enjoy this tea regularly to get decrease the extra calories and also make yourself fit and slim.
- Or else you can simply steep these tea bags in one cup of hot water for around 5 – 12 minutes and now drink it by removing this tea bag.
- Follow consuming this tea every day for once or two times per day for health as well as perfect weight loss.
11. Parsley Tea
This tea is also an effective weight loss tea recipe. It has long been used as one weight loss tea thanks to its diuretic properties. In addition, it removes the excess water weight in your body and makes you look slim and lose weight. It has low fat, sugar and calories levels and also it has rich source of vitamins such as C, K and A and also folate, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and quercetin (flavonoid) that gives healthy nutrition as well as loses weight in the body. Here are step by step directions for you to follow:
- Take water (a pot) and place this on the stove.
- Next boil it for some minutes in order to bring boiling point.
- As once the water begins boiling, and then add fresh parsley leaves (1/4 cup) to it, but do not use dried parsley leaves.
- Leave it to boil for around 5 minutes and after that turn off the heat.
- Then strain this water and discard these parsley leaves.
- Consume this tea to inhibit the overweight and repeat drinking the parsley tea about 2 – 3 times per day until you reached the expected weight loss.
- Take dried parsley (2 teaspoons) and pour this in boiling water (a cup).
- Cover it and leave it to steep for around 10 minutes.
- Strain this tea and consume this to remove overweight and regularize enjoying this tea for the most effective results.
- Or else you may use these parsley tea bags which are readily available in the market and then use a tea bag per one cup of boiled water, and after that steep it for a couple of minutes, and lastly drink this. You had better have this three times per day to lose weight.
- This tea is made by blending parsley with the other smaller portions of several other herbs known for their cleansing and diuretic properties helping to lose weight.
- Take boiling water (1 quart) and add parsley (a large bunch), one chopped blackberry leaf, one chopped dandelion leaf, ten cherry stems and one half teaspoon of couch grass, corn silk, fennel seeds and celery tops.
- Stir it well and then steep it for several minutes.
- Strain this tea and consume this throughout the day.
- Repeat the same process regularly in order to lose the extra weight and also make yourself slim.
If you want to know more about effective and simple ways for weight loss, go to our main Home Weight Loss page. After reading the article of weight loss tea recipe: top 11 best solutions, hope you learn more some easy tea recipes for weight loss. If you have any question, or you want to know other tea recipes for weight loss, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also you can share the experience if you know any other tea recipes for weight loss to us.
Related article on weight loss problems:
The Book Of Bodyweight Exercise
46 Effective Ways For Weight Loss Without Exercise
6 Essential Oils To Lose Weight & How To Use Them Effectively
9 Best Vitamins To Lose Weight & Their Natural Sources